Perso-Med is an Interreg IVA FWVL project which represents an opportunity for companies from Nord-Pas-de-Calais and Flanders to enhance their competitiveness and innovative capacity on a common theme: the personalised medicine. The activity sectors concerned by this project are therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Stimulate and facilitate cross-border R&D partnerships among personalized medicine players from the participating regions.
- Set up a long-lasting cross-border support framework to assist personalised medicine players by launching a non ERDF funded cross-border “Call for proposals”.
- Supply Personalized Medicine Players with necessary tools to tackle Standards and Regulatory issues.
- Supply Personalized Medicine Players with necessary information on the foreseen impact of personalized medicine on healthcare systems.
- Develop a dissemination plan for effective dissemination of project results.
Persomed is lead by two partners:
- Eurasanté – lead partner (France)
- FlandersBio (Belgium)
Persomed ran from 1 July 2011 to 31 December 2014.