Cura-B is a project half funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) under the INTERREG IVA “2 Seas” program. For the regions participating in the project, the aim is to improve efficiency in the healthcare sector (by lowering costs and increasing customer/patient wellbeing), to meet patients’ requirements and to enhance business development for regional SMEs.
- Assist companies in their innovation projects to strengthen the socio-medical supply and the supply of services and products on the senior market.
- Ensure a better understanding of health systems in the four countries involved in this project and to identify viable business models for new technologies in telemedicine / telecare
Cura-B brings together ten partners across 4 countries:
- Economische Impuls Zeeland (Netherlands)
- Eurasanté (France)
- POM West-Vlaanderen, In-HAM, KATHO, RESOC Midden-West-Vlaanderen (Belgium)
- Suffolk County Council, Health Enterprise East Ltd., Anglia Ruskin University, West Suffolk Hospital NHS Trust (England)
Cura-B ran from 1 January 2011 to 31 March 2014.
The total budget for the CURA-B project amounts to € 2,7 million.